Ready to go bananas for breakfast? “Breakfast Champions” is a celebration of everything we love about the first meal of the day.
Discover why bananas are a powerful baking ingredient and use them to whip up a batch of pancakes for the whole family. Next, transform your kitchen into a lab with a lineup of fun, exciting “eggs-periments” that take food science to the next level.
This box contains one of our favorite tools, the Opinel finger guard. It keeps tiny hands safe—and takes the fear out of learning important knife skills.
So let’s get cracking! Breakfast isn’t going to make itself!
- A high-quality, kid-friendly kitchen tool, gadget, or non-perishable ingredient sourced from top culinary brands.
- A step-by-step cooking lesson adapted from the Little Sous curriculum.
- Collectible recipe cards developed around the theme.
- Hands-on activities that teach cooking techniques, food science, and help kids develop their food preferences and vocabulary.
- A two-sided, ready-to-color poster that includes interactive games, puzzles, and other activities that beg kids to dive in and play while they learn about food cultures around the world.
- A sheet of vinyl stickers inspired by the monthly theme.