The average American eats about 11 pounds of chocolate each year. In this monthʼs box, youʼll learn how chocolate is made—by making your very own!
Once youʼve made your first batch, use it to make chocolate fondue, peanut butter cups, frosting, and more with the collectible recipes inside. Then discover chocolate’s savory side with a trip to Mexico to make some molé chili and a cozy cup of Mexican-style hot cocoa.
We'll show you how to throw a chocolate-tasting party and make chocolate slime! Included in this month’s box: a silicone melting bowl made by the sweets wizards at Wilton.
- A high-quality, kid-friendly kitchen tool, gadget, or non-perishable ingredient sourced from top culinary brands.
- A step-by-step cooking lesson adapted from the Little Sous curriculum.
- Collectable recipe cards developed around the theme.
- Hands-on activities that teach cooking techniques, food science, and help kids develop their food preferences and vocabulary.
- A two-sided, ready-to-color poster that includes interactive games, puzzles, and other activities that beg kids to dive in and play while they learn about food cultures around the world.
- A sheet of vinyl stickers inspired by the monthly theme.